Murtech is a Marine Contractor licensed in the State of Maryland, License Number 242(E), and the State of Virginia, License Number: 2703000733, specialty MCC. Murtech is also fully insured and bonded.
Murtech provides commercial marine design, permitting, and construction services throughout the DelMarVa Region. Competencies are in Marine Construction, Environmental Construction and Coastal Protection.
Marine Construction Examples
- Seawall Construction and Repair
- Dredging Projects
- Pile Driving
- Design and Construction projects for marinas and bridges
- Concrete and Wood Pier Construction
- Floating Dock Installation
Environmental Construction Examples
- Stormwater Filtration
- Landfill construction and caping
- Groundwater remediation
- Water purification
- Wave attenuation-patented technique
- Stream Flow Attenuation-patented technique
- Shoreline restoration
The Key Personnel on the Murtech Marine team have a combined experience of over 60 years in engineering, marine construction, commercial construction, and landfill management. Together, this collaboration is able to execute various types of projects. In addition, Murtech offers its engineering services to support the Marine Contracting, giving Murtech Marine a distinct advantage of construction expertise with engineering support.